? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 10287 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Animated Sunglasses? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (32 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2781 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Purple Love Heart? ????? ??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beauty in my garden

Today when I was out watering my flowers, I was pleasantly graced by a yellow and black butterfly. I was amazed at the size of the butterfly! It looked like it's seen a bit of a battle (missing part of it's lower wing). Regardless, it is fun to see the different creatures in my garden when I take the time to look around.
Hope you enjoy this picture everyone!

2 comments:

Denice said...

It's gorgeous Sara!!

Deborah said...

This is a great shot! There is nothing better than unexpected, beautiful findings in the outdoors.