? ??????????????Paradise Island? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (27 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 10287 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Animated Sunglasses? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (32 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2781 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Purple Love Heart? ????? ??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Video of Allyson 08/18/2008

A milestone in the life of a baby...

6 comments:

Deborah said...

SOOO cute! I love her so much...that little giggle is adorable!

Tamera said...

Darling! I got to see her for a minute today and she was so smiley and feminine! She is so adorable.

Melinda said...

Can't believe how fast she's growing! Very cute!

codymegan said...

She's so darn cute! I loved seeing this video because she's always asleep when I see her in the mornings. Tell her we love her!

Denice said...

I am so sad that I haven't been able to meet her yet! She is just darling!!

codymegan said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog to see the rules.